SECTION 1. GENERAL TERMS
We wish to inform you through this Privacy Statement that the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 ("Data Protection Code") provides for the protection of people and other parties with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the above-mentioned law, the processing of data will be carried out following the principles of correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Therefore, under Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we are providing you with the following information:
- Your personal data will be used to fulfil your order and deliver it.
- Data processing will be carried out in writing and using magnetic, electronic and digital media, through suitable methods to guarantee the security of the data.
- The provision of personal data is entirely optional. However, failure to provide such data leads to your inability to make use of the service.
- The data may be processed by in charge or authorised staff members.
- The Data Controller is Just99 Srl, Via Div. Julia 10, Manzano (UD), Italy.
- You can enforce your rights against the Data Controller at any time under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.SECTION 2. DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. SECTION 3. SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application.
They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.SECTION 4. SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.SECTION 5. COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- _cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite
Should you wish, you can disable the use of non-essential cookies at any time by changing the settings of your browser.SECTION 6. AGE OF CONSENT
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
Via Div. Julia 10
Manzano 33044 (UD)